At Saturn, we’re on a mission to build a community around the calendar. We’re starting in high school helping millions of young people all over the United States manage their time and stay better connected with friends and their communities. We’ve raised more than $44 million in funding from General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Coatue, Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, and other top venture investors. Come join us to drive major impact on an energetic and ambitious team!
Saturn is the first calendar built directly for young people. We make it super easy to manage the things that you have to do like your classes and homework so that you can spend your time doing the things that you want to do like hanging with friends, clubs, and sports teams. Saturn is used by over 1M high schoolers across the country and we’re excited to expand to college. Your work will directly impact how young people plan their days and interact with their friends and community!
The Product Design team is an influential team that steers the future UX of the Saturn application. Our Designers work closely with our founders, leaders, and cross-functional Product partners (Product Management, Growth, and Engineering) to create a comprehensive roadmap that delights our community.
To learn more about Saturn, visit joinsaturn.com.
Saturn is used by over a million high schoolers and we’re excited to expand to college. We’re starting with 10 schools to understand college student’s product needs and develop a launch playbook. We plan on recruiting 10 students from each campus and are committed to growing their app on campus. This is a new program for college students across the country who will work closely with our product, design, and growth teams to help drive Saturn’s expansion to college. We are committed to building a diverse research group to ensure all college experiences are represented so students from all schools and grades are encouraged to apply. You should be creative, extroverted (you’ll be expected to share Saturn with your community), and extremely motivated. Fostering campus community is core to our product, so we are looking for students who are involved in clubs, sports, or other social organizations.
You should expect to commit a few hours to this program each week, though there are no set hours. Every week, you will meet with our program coordinator to strategize growth mechanisms for Saturn at your school. This is also an opportunity to join a diverse community of creative, ambitious college students across the country. You will gain exposure to how products are developed from initial testing to spearheading the final launch on your campus. This is an extremely exciting and unique opportunity!
What You’ll Do:
- Acquire first users at your school. You will earn compensation & other rewards as you hit milestones such as having 10, 50, and 100 users join.
- Develop marketing strategies that serve these goals
- Gather feedback from your campus to ensure they are well-represented in our product
- Organize research from your community into actionable insights for our team
- Test early versions of our products and provide constructive feedback
- Brainstorm and experiment with our product team on the best go to market strategies to launch at your college
- Share Saturn with classmates, peers, and friends
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Involved in extracurriculars (on a sports team, in a club, in Greek life, has a job on or off-campus)
- Confidence in the ability to share an app campus-wide
- A creative mindset
- Self-starter who can manage their own work consistently and autonomously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Active and involved College student in a traditional 4-year college
- A strong interest in product development exposure and consumer apps — you’re the type of person who’s the first to download the latest apps
This role reports to our ambassador programmer and sits within our Marketing team.
What you’ll get:
- This is a performance based compensation structure, you will earn rewards as your school grows, you can earn up to $600 if you get 100 students at your college to join.
- Limited edition Saturn merchandise
- Possibility for letters of recommendation from Saturn employees
- Experience working at a high-growth startup with exposure to growth, product, and marketing roles