Rho Business Banking
Rho makes finance frictionless for organizations with its finance automation software that enables businesses to control all cash and spending from one place. We are integrating all the financial tools businesses need on one easy, centralized platform.
We bring together user-focused talent and industry-leading technology to reimagine corporate finance and support the scaling of the world’s most innovative companies.
Established in 2018, our team presently counts more than 200 Rhoers in Serbia, Poland, and the US.
About the Role
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about shipping high-quality, production-ready products. You will work with Rho leaders and team members across the organization to ensure the highest quality standards for our accounting product line.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high-quality products tailored for our end users - accountants, controllers, and similar roles.
In addition to upholding our product’s rigorous quality bar, you will be expected to work with stakeholders to continually enhance our QA process and exceed customer expectations.
You will need to execute manual testing of new products and features within our accounting product line and collaborate with product management and engineering teams to develop comprehensive test plans for both new and existing features.
- Perform manual testing of accounting products and features
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to scope out new features and prepare test plans
- Continually improve the QA process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Client Service to triage, confirm and help prioritize user-reported issues
- Be a strong advocate of a seamless end-user experience
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Dedication to building a great product and polished user experiences
- You are detail-oriented and apply that focus to test-case design, tracking, and implementation
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment and willing to wear many hats
Nice to have:
- Expertise of financial products and/or accounting processes
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (e.g. React)
What we offer:
- Top-notch Private Healthcare Insurance for you and your family members
- Generous PTO policy
- Lunch at work
- Covered costs for parking
- Learning and development budget
- Paternity leave
Our people are our most valuable asset. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.