Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for organizations. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an all-in-one, end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables organizations to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, treasury management, expense management, account payables, and more.
Established in 2018, our team presently counts more than 200 Rhoers in Serbia, Poland, and the US.
About the Role
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and leading several software projects within this initiative and should have a solid project management background, strong organizational skills, and a proven ability to manage projects from initiation to delivery. Ideally, they will also have experience delivering APIs and services utilizing Agile, Scrum, or any other process.
- Lead and co-ordinate the scoping, technical requirements gathering, estimating, planning, and delivery of single or multiple projects or workstreams
- Anticipate, manage, and resolve issues, risks, dependencies, and impediments that may impact the delivery of your projects
- Act as the first point of contact for all problems, obstacles, and opportunities on a project - Issues could include dependencies, infrastructure, and operational capability
- Ensure that project progress is reported in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the Product Owner in delivering their Product aspirations in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Preparing and publishing internal product release notes
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in project management and running projects through the entire lifecycle, using a structured methodology
- Proficient in project managing software delivery using agile development processes
- Extensive experience in multi-platform technologies and delivery of technology-based projects in complex and uncertain environments
- Experience in managing (such as day-to-day allocation of work and motivating the team) multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects
- Experience in setting up and administering Jira Cloud
- Excellent communications skills
- Ideally understanding of web and software technologies
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs.
- Top-notch Private Healthcare Insurance for you and your family members
- Generous PTO policy
- Lunch at work
- Covered costs for parking
- Learning and development budget
- Paternity leave
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers, and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.