Product Manager, Payments Platform
Rho Business Banking
Rho is on a mission to make finance frictionless for organizations. Our team and technology power high-performing companies with an all-in-one, end-to-end finance platform that seamlessly enables organizations to safely conduct and manage company cash and spending across commercial-grade banking, corporate cards, treasury management, expense management, account payables, and more.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to build core Banking & Card capabilities that help Rho ship remarkable Banking, Credit, and Money movement experiences to our clients in the US and recipients internationally. As the Payments Product Manager, you will report directly to the Payments Lead and work closely on setting vision, strategy, and roadmap for Cash Management. Your role will be highly cross-functional, closely collaborating with the engineering, compliance, legal, fraud, and client service teams as well as external partners to bring new financial products from idea to market while driving the right outcome for our customers.
- Collaborate with a dynamic international team, developing a long-term vision for core banking and card payments that will power all of our Checking, Treasury, and Card products
- Articulate a clear vision, roadmap, and prioritization to drive alignment across the business
- Develop the right solution to the right problem at the right time in the right order
- Remain customer-obsessed – Deep empathy for both our customers and internal teams
- Generate opinionated hypotheses for how to solve customer problems in line with company objectives
- Establish & evangelize product strategy with internal stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into tangible, prioritized products with clear scope & requirements
- Act as a product subject matter expert to build awareness and understanding
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience & market dynamics
- 4+ years of product management experience, ideally in consumer, SMB FinTech - Banking, Lending and/or B2B Payments; start-up experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline; equivalent work experience will be considered. Advanced degree a plus
- Understanding of US payment rails and associated regulatory and fraud risks
- Solid understanding of technology platforms and experience working with engineering teams on complex technical projects
- Familiarity with APIs, data integrations, and security protocols
- Great at execution and ability to quickly overcome roadblocks
- A self-starter with a bias for action and quick decision-making; eager to challenge the status quo
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams (design, engineering, product marketing, customer service, customer success, Go to Market, Data analytics, finance, PR)
- Experience evaluating product decisions and prioritization trade-offs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our people are our most valuable asset. The salary range for this role is $155,000 - $180,000. Base salary may vary depending on relevant experience, skills, geographic location, and business needs. In addition to base pay, Rho offers equity, healthcare benefits and paid time off.
Diversity is a core value at Rho. We’re passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all those involved with our mission, including employees, contractors, candidates, customers and vendors. We believe every member of the Rho community enriches our ability to provide a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the market, identify problems, and drive solutions that align with our mission. We welcome all qualified applications and support each of our Rho’ers with ongoing professional growth opportunities.