Strategic Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal.io is seeking its first Strategic Account Manager to own the post-sale experience for the strategic segment of its fast-growing B2C customer base. The Strategic Account Manager role is a key data-driven, consultative, client-facing growth driver within Regal’s rapidly scaling business.
As a Strategic Account Manager at Regal, you will be trusted to manage high-profile customer relationships, drive technical competency, and demonstrate measurable results and long-term customer value. You will work with our strategic customers to ensure they utilize all relevant aspects of the product to gain as much value as possible from our platform. You’ll partner with founders, executives, operations leaders, and sales managers to understand and achieve your customers’ revenue goals. You’ll also uncover additional opportunities with other teams within their organization. Further, you will work closely with leadership to share customer insights to create the Strategic Account Manager motion.
- Create consultative relationships with your customers to identify and discover new opportunities, use cases, campaigns and teams that grow revenue
- Grow client value by building shared success plans with your customers, delivering compelling value presentations and working through people, process, and technology obstacles
- Drive revenue for Regal by meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual expansion targets
- Own client contracts, renewals, and retention
- Develop relationships with each customer at the executive, operational and go-to-market team levels to build multithreaded account relationships
- Travel on-site to customers (30% travel expected)
- Partner with internal sales, operations, and implementation teams to establish and evolve the Regal enterprise strategy
- 5+ years of experience in contact center software or marketing automation within enterprise customer success, account management, or consulting experience, ideally from a SaaS company
- Passion for program discovery, development, experimentation, and operationalization to drive account growth
- Track record of data-driven projects that drive and expand contract value
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex customers, projects or accounts with sophisticated clients, multiple stakeholders, and competing priorities
- Excitement to travel at least 30%
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.