Client Strategy and Insights Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Regal.io is seeking a Client Strategy & Insights Manager to partner with Regal’s fast-growing B2C client base and help them drive incremental revenue growth via Regal’s customer engagement platform. This role is a key revenue influencer in the Customer Success organization responsible for direct client interaction, consultative delivery of data-driven ideas, partnership with Regal’s quota-carrying sellers, and client education on new use cases of Regal’s software platform.
As a Client Strategy & Insights Manager at Regal, you will be trusted to act as both a contributor on the team and a consultant to clients. You will work directly with clients to analyze their customer engagement campaigns, identify opportunities for incremental growth, pitch those ideas to clients, and drive successful tests to deliver incremental revenue to Regal clients. Internally, you’ll partner with Regal’s Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to identify and collaborate on target accounts, continually generate new campaign ideas from data, and package as many learnings as possible into best-practices playbooks.
- Partner directly with Regal’s clients to understand their business goals, current customer journey and sales funnel
- Mine customer data for ROI insights, new campaign ideas, and useful data to present new strategies to clients for how to engage their customers and grow their revenue using the Regal platform
- Develop convincing and compelling data-driven decks and pitches for your new campaign ideas
- Work with clients directly to implement/test these new ideas and track success
- Regularly monitor the performance of your strategies/campaigns
- Construct a library of world-class campaign ideas, results, and playbooks by industry/use case for Regal’s B2C client base
- Align with Regal’s Customers Success Managers, Implementation Managers, and Customer Experience team to identify Regal customers who would benefit most from new campaigns
- Align with Regal’s Account Executives on larger new business opportunities to bring key ideas and evangelize the value of Regal pre-sales
- 3+ years of CRM Marketing, agency, or Customer Insights experience
- Data analysis skills (Looker, SQL, Excel, etc.) to mine user behavior data and Regal’s contact center data to develop and validate your new campaign ideas
- Presentation development skills (Google Slides, Keynote, video production, etc.) to develop compelling demonstrations of your new campaign ideas
- Excited about driving incremental revenue for Regal’s B2C customers and doing so in a way that drives incremental revenue for Regal, track record of influencing customers to try new campaigns or strategies with data
- Passion for leading-by-doing and building institutional knowledge through your work
- Based in New York City; Work from Regal’s office in Flatiron T/W/Th; office optional M/F
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.