Director of Sales
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
About the Role:
As a Director of Sales, you will use your extensive sales and leadership experience to lead, coach, and mentor a team of Account Executives selling Regal's solutions. You will lead a team of passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated people who want to be part of one of the most innovative and disruptive cloud companies on the planet.
- Be a key leader focused on driving new business for Regal.io
- Lead a team focused on driving complex sales cycles by orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, sales, marketing, executive leadership, and sales support
- Use your experience to lead, coach, and mentor a field sales team for your assigned territory
- Employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Regal as a viable cloud partner of choice as the alternative to legacy CCaaS/CRM solutions
- ~3+ years of field sales management experience at a SaaS company managing 5-7 field sales representatives directly, ideally focused on new business acquisition, with additional ~5+ years as a field sales representative
- Background selling cloud/ SaaS/ CCaaS/CRM solutions
- Exceptional ability to cultivate strong relationships with partners and alliances
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex sales cycles with multiple buyer personas from start to finish with proven ability to drive successful revenue/quota attainment
- Experience as a leader in a team-selling environment
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape by staying up to date with trends and customer needs so you can effectively position Regal solutions within accounts
- Proven experience in pulling together different business units to maximize sales
- Experience maintaining accurate forecasting data and business modeling for senior leadership
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- NYC-based - willing to come into the office 3x a week
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.