Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2023
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal is growing at an incredible rate, and we're looking for another Account Executive to join our team! You will be on the front lines connecting with potential customers, and collaborating with BDR’s, marketing, and Regal’s executive team to source new business. As an Account Executive, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving revenue by closing large, complex deals. You’ll leverage your proven track record closing new business, and your understanding of SaaS sales to be successful. As our newest Account Executive, you’ll be enthusiastic about bringing your skillset to our expanding sales team! You will be someone who is determined to have a pivotal & lasting impact on the next organization you join. Additionally, you’ll be someone who’s goal-oriented, has a high EQ, and is a self-starter!
- Drive revenue for Regal by meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of potential clients by sourcing new business through your own prospecting efforts and implement a strategic sales plan to acquire new clients
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on our marketing and sales team to drive net new leads
- Sell into Head of Marketing/CMO and/or Head of Sales/CRO
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to stay ahead of industry trends
- 3+ years experience in a full cycle sales role in SaaS
- Selling to a head of marketing / CMO or head of sales / CRO
- Experience selling contact centers and/or telephony sales is a plus
- Proven ability to meet & exceed quarterly & annual sales targets
- Background selling to B2C companies preferred
- Passion for sales, building relationships & closing complex sales-cycle
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.