Manager, Sales Development
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2023
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal.io is looking for a Manager, Sales Development! As a leader on the team, you will report to our Director, Sales Development, and manage a team of 6-8 Business Development Representatives. You will motivate, encourage & mentor a team of BDRs, to ensure they are meeting & exceeding their quotas. You will play a strategic role, partnering with leadership, to implement, modify and improve our sales outreach and cadence to help our BDRs effectively source, prospect, and reach out to leads. Coordinating with our Marketing team will be a key skill in refining and executing our outbound sales motion. You will need to be a highly analytical and data-driven individual who enjoys tracking our BDR's metrics to ensure they hit their weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
Regal.io is looking for an energetic, passionate & dedicated Manager, Sales Development who will set the BDR team up for success and thrives when their team is flourishing. Our team is expanding rapidly and we are excited for our next member of leadership to join our Regal.io family!
- Manage a team of 6-8 BDR's team help develop and implement lead-generation strategies
- Meet with the team as a group and individually to motivate, encourage, mentor & ensure BDRs are meeting/exceeding their quotas
- Optimize call scripts, email pitches, and other cadence outreach to improve leads generated
- Proactively coach BDRs on sourcing, prospecting, and reaching out to leads
- Measure the efficiency of BDRs daily and weekly to ensure the team and individuals are hitting their metrics
- Provide mentorship and career development to the team (including recruiting, onboarding, training, team events, and culture building)
- Partner with Marketing & Business Operations to iterate on our existing sales outreach and cadence
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales development, with at least 1+ years experience leading SDR or BDR teams in a SaaS environment
- Proven success leading BDR or SDR teams to meet and exceed quotas
- Highly analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Experience with a CRM and email automation tools are required (HubSpot/Salesforce a bonus)
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Plan
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Happy hours, team outings, & quarterly off/onsites
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is available in New York City.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.