Subject Matter Expert for B2C Sales Software, Director
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, December 30, 2022
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal.io is actively looking to hire a Subject Matter Expert for B2C Sales Software, Director for our team! This is a unique role that will sit on the sales team and work with Marketing, Sales and Product to craft the right narrative, prioritize the right features and work with complex customers to show them the value of Regal. You're looked at not just as an expert on contact center software, B2C sales automation and B2C marketing automation, but as someone who will be critical in communicating that expertise to our customers.
- Partner with Account Executives to provide subject matter expertise on customer calls
- Provide insight to ensure product management and marketing efforts support the company’s overall financial and operational strategies and goals
- Possess core knowledge of our product and engage Sales team where deep product expertise is required to drive to a close with prospects
- Maintain competitive intelligence around key strengths and weaknesses of other products
- Schedule and attend sales calls, or in-person meetings
- 8+ years experience in business development, sales, sales engineering, solutions engineering, or other related roles (plus if some of it has been in enterprise)
- Must have experience selling omnichannel contact center software and Dialers. Experience in B2C SalesTech, MarTech and/or Marketing Automation a plus.
- Expertise in customer C-level sales and marketing stakeholder management
- Able to work cross-functionally internally with Product and Marketing
- A passion for tech and an ability to translate that passion to impact business for our customers
- Prior experience in a startup technology company is a plus
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people and think outside of the box
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Happy hours, team outings, & biannual off/onsites
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is available in New York City, San Francisco & Boston.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.