Senior Product Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal is seeking a Senior Product Manager to collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with our leadership to shape the future of our product. You'll be working with engineers to build and manage how customer data is used within Regal to power all our features, and work with third parties to enable powerful integrations that expand our reach and connectivity. This role reports to our Co-founder.
- Develop the product roadmap for a domain of our product, ensuring that we are prioritizing and building the right features excellently
- Spend significant time directly with customers understanding their use cases, pain points and needs
- Write requirements and user stories for new features, and work closely with product design and engineers to implement
- Review and test new and existing features to ensure they work as expected, and help customers adopt them
- Use SQL and Looker to analyze feature adoptions and performance
- 5+ years of total Product Management experience
- Experience working with integrations, CRM, or messaging platforms
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup
- You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once
- Have a strong background building rich user experiences and content creation flows and working with designers
- Analytical and structured thinker
- Eagerness to learn and grow
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is only available in New York City.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.