Software Engineer - Developer Experience (Node.js / TypeScript)
Remote · Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
We're looking for a software engineer to join our Developer Experience team at Paragon! The DevEx team is at the core of our customer-facing product work. You’ll be regularly shipping features that are integral to hundreds of thousands of users.
You'll work with us in our beautiful, dog-friendly office in West LA. If you're currently based somewhere else in the US, we can sponsor your relocation to Los Angeles or work together remotely.
Please apply via our Lever page here: https://jobs.lever.co/useparagon.com/52df70d2-f509-40f2-a678-3fb7c40e32c0
Compensation: $60,000-120,000 with 0.01% to 0.05% Equity in Paragon
What you'll do
- Develop, Enhance, Create
- Collaborate with senior engineers to craft solutions that provide a best-in-class integration development experience for our customers
- Develop and maintain Paragon's SDKs and APIs
- Identify, Innovate, Execute
- Play an integral role in identifying opportunities for improvement within Paragon's integrations framework
- Actively contribute to the execution and testing of cutting-edge features
- Understand, Empower, Transform
- Take ownership of understanding diverse customer use cases
- Make impactful contributions to key product and architecture decisions
- Support Paragon's mission by gathering and analyzing user feedback
- Help lead the growth of our engineering team and shape Paragon's culture
You should have
- 3+ years of Backend Engineering Experience: You have a strong background in backend engineering, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality software solutions.
- Expertise in SQL Databases and Caches: You are comfortable working with SQL databases like Postgres and caching systems like Redis. You understand the nuances of optimizing data storage and retrieval.
- Autonomy and Fast-Paced Environment: You thrive in a high-autonomy, fast-paced environment where you're empowered to make decisions that shape the direction of the company. Your ability to adapt and make informed choices is essential.
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- Experience with React and TypeScript
- Proficiency in Kubernetes
- Familiarity with etcd, Lambdas, and Distributed Systems Tools
- DevOps Experience: Exposure to DevOps tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, and Terraform
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO
- (Optional) Relocation to LA
Paragon is an embedded integration platform for SaaS apps - we enable companies to build products that integrate with the SaaS ecosystem. With Paragon, software companies can integrate with hundreds of different SaaS apps in minutes while providing their customers with a seamless, unified integration experience. Our vision is to build the connecting layer for all software that enables every application in the world to work together seamlessly.