Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
We're looking for a solutions engineer to join our team at Paragon. You'll work directly with our CEO as a technical expert for Paragon's products in the sales organization. This is a dynamic, cross-functional role that spans sales, engineering, and support. As a solutions engineer, you'll be paired with one or more account executives and be our customers' primary technical point of contact. You'll take a consultative approach with customers, identifying pain points and designing proofs of concepts to help customers evaluate Paragon as a solution.
You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers, but you will also keep a focus on advancing the sales process.
You'll work with us in our beautiful, dog-friendly office in West LA. If you're currently based somewhere else in the US, we can sponsor your relocation to Los Angeles.
What you'll do
- Partner with Account Executives to drive complex deal cycles to solve critical business problems
- Drive the discovery process, helping identify customer pain points and objectives
- Design technical proofs of concepts to help customers evaluate Paragon as a solution
- Primary owner of all technical aspects of the business cycle including activities such as responding to technical questions, product demo and solution briefings, deep-dive tech discovery, explanations of our system architecture and understanding of APIs, and integrations
- Partner with our Head of Success to ensure customers are successful in their post-sales journey
Who you are
- 3+ years in a sales engineering or solution consulting role at an API or developer tools company
- Experience building web applications and working with APIs
- Excellent familiarity with the SaaS and API ecosystem
- Outstanding communication skills - both verbal and written; you can distill complicated topics into something clear and succinct
- Deeply empathetic, passionate about teaching and helping others
- Confident working in a high-autonomy, fast-paced environment where you'll be responsible for decisions that influence the direction of the company
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- 401k, Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited personal time off (PTO)
- Annual team retreats
- Sponsored relocation to LA
Paragon is an embedded integration platform for SaaS apps - we enable companies to build products that integrate with the SaaS ecosystem. With Paragon, software companies can integrate with hundreds of different SaaS apps in minutes while providing their customers with a seamless, unified integration experience. Our vision is to build the connecting layer for all software that enables every application in the world to work together seamlessly.