Senior Data Analyst - Go To Market Analytics
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
Revolutionizing the dental industry is hard…and we need help.
We are looking for resourceful senior data analysts to own some of our highest-impact problems in our go-to-market space. Our go-to-market team is responsible for several key aspects of Dandy’s growth strategy; everything from customer acquisition through the entire customer lifecycle, including marketing, sales, account management, and revenue operations. In this highly cross-functional role, you will work autonomously to leverage data analysis in order to make recommendations that make Dandy a more compelling service for our customers.
- Develop and share insights that drive the go-to-market team and partner functions, such as operations and product, to better serve and retain our customers
- Define the data language (i.e. KPIs, dashboards, measurement, etc) to ensure your team grasps the underlying truth that drives progress and success
- Facilitate rapid decision making through ad hoc work or by democratizing data/self service (effective BI or user-friendly explores in Looker in partnership with our analytics engineers)
- Utilize your data super powers to reduce ambiguity and solve problems
- Mentor other analysts and help them grow
- 4+ years of experience working in growth, product, marketing, or customer lifecycle analytics or data science, ideally in a B2B setting
- BA/BS in behavioral science (economics, psychology, etc) with statistics skills or a BA/BS in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, or natural sciences with customer empathy (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent SQL skills and some experience in a scripting language such as Python or R
- Strong communication skills and experience communicating results in a way that drives change. You have the ability to use data to inform, align, and lead
- Strong senses of autonomy and ownership
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and statistical skills
- Interest in working and learning in an earlier stage company where we’re still working out some of the basics
- Strong customer empathy, particularly for dentists
- Experience in Looker, Hex, and DBT
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy is $150,000 - $175,000 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?