Marketing Operations Manager
Chief is on a mission to change the face of leadership. Launched in 2019, Chief provides senior executive women with a vetted community of peers, a trusted support system, and business critical insights to strengthen their leadership and magnify their influence. We have been named one of Fast Company's “Most Innovative Companies” — and you can read more about us in Inc. and Forbes.
Chief is a fast-growing, Series B stage start-up backed by CapitalG, General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures and other top-tier investors who believe in our vision to drive more women to the top and keep them there. We have members across the United States and the United Kingdom, with flagship locations in NYC, LA, Chicago, San Francisco and London.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are in our DNA, guiding everything we do and how we work. Knowing that our people are the most important driver of our success, we focus on building teams where the power of diverse voices, identities, perspectives, and experiences is celebrated.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Marketing Operations team plays a powerful role in enabling and executing a best-in-class member experience through personalized communication. Join us in building this!
About the Role:
Chief is seeking a Growth Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Marketing Operations team. Our team is responsible for marketing automation execution and CRM platforms, own omni-channel communications and work in collaboration with teams throughout the company to build personalized messaging and drive seamless execution of omni-channel programs.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the program management and E2E delivery of omni-channel communication and campaigns (email, SMS. Push, in-app messaging), focusing on growth and cross-sell to help grow the lead pipeline. This role will also be responsible for GDPR compliance and data integrity for our marketing technology stack.
What you’ll do:
- Own and build inaugural lead and demand generation workflows, lead forms, lead scoring models, nurture campaigns, and communications in Braze
- Partner with the Sales and Growth marketing teams to maintain and continuously optimize our Lead Process to increase qualified lead flow
- Define data needs in order to power lead and demand generation engine through our migration from Marketo to Braze
- Drive the integration and data strategy into marketing technology stack including (Braze, SFDC, Google Analytics, Drift, Salesloft, Metabase, Sanity, etc) for seamless data flow
- Work with data teams to establish KPIs, set up tagging/tracking, monitor performance, implement tests, and make data-driven optimization recommendations.
- Own and Stay current and well-versed in data privacy laws, such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, and partner with proper channels to ensure compliance, as required.
What you’ve done and enjoy doing:
- Experience in growth marketing communication campaign execution
- Marketing Technology system migration experience
- Advanced experience with MarTech tools to increase lead prospecting and nurturing efficiency inclusive of sales + product tools (i.e. sanity, chillipiper, zoominfo, drift, salesloft, ABM tools, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in Braze and Salesforce a must; Marketo experience a nice to have
- Hands-on experience building, managing, and deploying marketing campaigns within Braze or other ESP systems
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Technically advanced in marketing technology solutioning
- Highly technical aptitude for understanding and leveraging marketing technology to its fullest. Experience with APIs and building internal tool integrations is a big plus
- Knowledge of the Growth and B2B marketing demand funnel, programs, and metrics that drive revenue with experience reporting on metrics and driving optimizations
- Experience in Ad-Tech a plus
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- Lunch provided by Chief on Fridays
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends available
While we’re committed to remaining compliant and adhering to mandates, for us, pay transparency is more than a consideration of what’s lawful and unlawful but rather, an opportunity to disclose what’s required, and what we think is a fair and equitable compensation framework.
At Chief, we want to hire, develop, and retain the best talent, making Chief a top destination to accelerate your career. Our compensation framework is a key part of our vision, and we continually revisit and invest in our philosophy and framework to ensure we remain competitive and relevant, on a quest to achieve our vision.
The pay transparency mandates, as well as our own policies and practices, are a means of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment that builds trust, on our mission to change the face of leadership.
The base salary for this role is: $115,000
Chief participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.