Accounting & Finance
San Antonio, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Grant Accountant- EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND PTO!
MGR Accounting Recruiters, a Teamshares Network company, is searching for a Grant Accountant for a client in San Antonio.
The Grant Accountant is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of all grant-related activities (Accounting team of 10). This includes the receipt, processing, and disbursement of grant funds; the preparation of grant-related reports; and the maintenance of grant-related records.
Join a true team feel. Stay busy yet enjoy your office environment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of grant accounting principles and practices, as well as experience working with non-profit organizations and government agencies. The candidate should also be proficient in the use of accounting software.
- Receive, process, and disburse grant funds
- Prepare grant-related reports
- Maintain grant-related records
- Coordinate with grant-related stakeholders
- Adhere to all applicable accounting and financial reporting standards
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in grant accounting
- Strong understanding of grant accounting principles and practices
- Experience working with non-profit organizations and government agencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team