Rho Business Banking
Rho makes finance frictionless for organizations with its finance automation software that enables businesses to control all cash and spending from one place. We are integrating all the financial tools businesses need on one easy, centralized platform.
We bring together user-focused talent and industry-leading technology to reimagine corporate finances and support the scaling of the world’s most innovative companies.
Established in 2018, our team presently counts more than 200 Rhoers in Serbia, Poland, and the US.
About the Role
Our team is seeking a Security Engineer to design, implement and maintain secure systems and processes.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, DevOps, DevTools and product engineering to ensure that our systems and tools are secure, compliant with applicable regulations and protected against security risks.
You will be responsible for looking for and identifying vulnerabilities and potential threats, conducting risk assessments and designing security solutions to mitigate these risks.
- Perform vulnerability scans and penetration testing to identify and prioritize potential security risks.
- Design and implement security measures, policies, and procedures to protect systems against unauthorized access, data breaches, and other security incidents.
- Monitor and analyze security logs and events, and respond to security incidents.
- Conduct security audits and assessments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, industry best practices, and internal security policies.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to ensure that security requirements are incorporated into system design, development, and implementation processes.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to engineering teams to ensure security controls are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Stay updated on the latest security threats, technologies, and industry trends, and provide recommendations for improving Rho’s security posture.
- Collaborate with the IT team on creating and improving training and awareness programs to educate employees about security best practices and procedures.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for compliance and security audits, coordinating between relevant teams, ensuring readiness, facilitating auditors' requests, and driving remediation of identified gaps and vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a relevant position
- Knowledge of security principles, best practices and industry standards, including SOC-2, ISO 27001, NIST
- Hands-on experience with cloud security, distributed architecture security and vulnerability scanning tools
- Hands-on experience with penetration testing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex security concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS is a plus
We operate through B2B contracts.
In return we’re prepared to offer a competitive package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity while recruiting for our team. We welcome all qualified applications.