Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal is growing at an incredible rate, and we're looking for our first Enterprise Account Executive to join our expanding team. As an Enterprise Account Executive, your main objective will be to close new business of accounts greater than 1,000 employees. You will have extensive experience closing accounts of this size in prior roles, and you are enthusiastic about bringing your skillset to Regals sales team. As our Enterprise Account Executive, you will source new accounts through your own efforts, and you will collaborate with BDRs, marketing, and the executive team. You will help drive revenue by closing our largest & most complex deals. The ideal Enterprise Account Executive for Regal's team will be someone who is determined to have a pivotal & lasting impact on the next organization they join, is goal-oriented, has a high EQ, and is a self-starter!
- Close new revenue for Regal in accounts >1,000 employees
- Source new business through own prospecting efforts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on our marketing and sales team to drive net new leads
- Sell into their install base to find further opportunities to leverage Regal
- Drive success of the company’s goals and objectives by achieving individual sales quotas
- Build account plans and strategies for each target account
- 5 Yrs of Enterprise Account Executive experience in SaaS needed
- Experience selling contact centers
- Proven ability to close mid-six-digit deals or higher
- Background selling to B2C companies preferred
- Passion for sales, building relationships & closing complex sales-cycle
We have offices in NYC (NoMad), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.
See more open positions at Regal Voice
Something looks off?