New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an opportunity to join our nascent Data Analytics team which reports directly to our co-founder and is responsible for making data Regal’s strategic advantage - inclusive of reporting, analytics, and data science. You will partner closely with the Data Engineering team which rolls into our VP of Engineering.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders against a compelling data vision and roadmap that delivers on 3 key priorities:
1. Empower customers with insights for better decision-making
2. Deliver a unified understanding of Regal’s business performance internally
3. Leverage our unique customer data asset into data products that create a moat around the business
One of the most exciting parts of Regal is the massive dataset we are building. Regal ingests 10s of millions of real-time behavioral data points from customers daily and combines that with rich voice and sms conversation data to drive next best actions. We also track all agent actions in the product, and can use that data to derive insights about new product features or behaviors that can improve the efficiency of agents - so they can spend more time engaging with customers. If this type of work is interesting and energizing to you, then you're in the right place to be Regal's next Analytics Engineer!
- Develop new data models from scratch when new products are launched
- Partner with product, customer success, and finance teams to build internal Looker dashboards that help us understand customer usage, customer performance, and feature performance
- Build out documentation for Regal University which makes it easier for our customers to consume our in-app reporting suite
- Develop internal reports and dashboards to conduct deep-dive analyses to inform key product and business decisions
- Partner with the data engineering team to improve query performance
- Analyze performance of A/B experiments run by customers or the product team
- Create and maintain documentation of business metrics and the data model
- Inform how key metrics should be calculated and presented in the Regal.io app
- Help craft the data team's roadmap & develop ways to improve the data team's processes to increase efficiency, quality or scalability
- 2-6+ years of experience in data analytics or consulting or investment banking
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- You are impact-driven, understanding that data is only useful if it can drive tangible business impact
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Looker, DBT, Snowflake is a plus (otherwise experience with equivalent data warehouse and BI tools is required)
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Startup experience
- Strong communication skills
- Structured thinking/problem-solving skills
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is only available in New York City.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.