Director of Concierge
Public.com is an investing platform that helps people become better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, ETFs, and crypto within a single platform.
On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Public puts investors first, and doesn’t sell trades to market makers or take money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF).
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be directly responsible for creating products for and managing the relationships, and growing revenue contribution, of Public’s Concierge members. Public Concierge is an invite-only experience for Public’s most valuable members. You’ll be responsible for working with all functions and utilizing all assets at Public to solve problems and deliver the best possible investing experience to Concierge members. You will, where required, identify and work with external partners to fulfill Concierge member needs to deliver on this experience. You will build and nurture individual relationships with these members, and monitor their activity for opportunities to improve their investment experience and outcomes.
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ years experience working in a premier consumer finance and/or wealth management (or private banking) organization
- Track record of building and growing client relationships
- Experience working within regulatory compliance constraints to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to build processes and approaches for managing clients
- Creative problem solver on behalf of company and clients
- Independent operator
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Intellectual curiosity
- Active Public member (sign up today!)
- Deep understanding of all asset classes in a multi-asset high-net worth portfolio, including equities, fixed income, alternatives, and structured products
- Experience operating as an advisor to wealth management clients
- Experience managing or advising on client liabilities and delivering credit and other non-investments products
- Equity capital markets, trading, and/or research experience
- Experience with markets and financial data (e.g., exchange data, fundamental data), and platform providers (e.g., Bloomberg)
- Fluency with data and interest in learning) SQL and/or Python programming languages
- Series 24, Series 7, and/or 63/66 (or other FINRA certifications)
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
The pay range for this position in NYC is $125,000-$175,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay information is based on market location.
Something looks off?