Senior Associate, Strategy & Operations
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is hiring a NYC-based Strategy & Operations Senior Associate role to drive strategic analysis, supply research projects, due diligence, and P&L modeling. You’ll work within the Strategy & Operations team, driving the analysis to support our continued growth and the decisions required to achieve key company-wide initiatives.This is a strategic analytics role that will have a vital position in making sure the strategy & supply teams can meet goals and continue to scale through our next stage of hypergrowth.
What You'll Do
- Financial planning, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling that provides relevant and insightful intelligence that influences strategic decision-making.
- Identify, analyze and present key business metrics and KPIs to provide a snapshot of the major drivers of the financial health of the company.
- Develop and implement new procedures and processes to enhance the productivity, efficiency, and workflow of the manufacturing & supply teams.
- Leverage a wealth of disparate data sources to drive strategic decision making
- Drive new projects through an ownership mentality
What We're Looking For
- Minimum 2-3 years investment banking, consulting, private equity, or corporate finance role
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, extensive experience building integrated models from scratch in Excel and/or Google Sheets, and experience resolving complex business problems with well-structured analytics
- Experience with identifying, analyzing, and presenting key business metrics and KPIs
- Passion for questioning the status quo and pushing for process improvements
Bonus Points For
- Start-up experience
- Manufacturing or supply chain experience
- Outstanding professional references to share
- Experience with acquisition models, cost modeling, forecasting
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy is $110,000 - $120,000 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?