Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series B stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, CapitalG, and other top-tier investors. The Chief network includes 12,000+ members from across the United States and United Kingdom. We are headquartered in New York City with additional Flagship spaces in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and London.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. Our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with data and insights at its heart.
About the Role:
The Clubhouse Associate will be responsible for all administrative duties at our DC Clubhouse, including greeting guests, managing office supply inventory, maintaining common spaces, and creating a positive clubhouse experience for Chief members and their guests.
What You’ll Do:
- Greeting visitors and acting as the go-to for any requests and questions
- Owning distribution of deliveries within the office
- Managing the office supply inventory, including placing orders and distributing inventory throughout space
- Day-to-day administration and coordination of all areas of administrative support
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of the office, including tidying up common areas and rearranging furniture as needed
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
What You’ve Done and Enjoy Doing:
- Passion for the company’s mission, positioning, and brand
- Bring a fresh set of eyes to our office, and constantly strive to make improvements
- Positive and energetic personality, with a customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable startup mindset
- Proficient in Google programs and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Needs to be based in Washington, D.C.
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends available
While we’re committed to remaining compliant and adhering to mandates, for us, pay transparency is more than a consideration of what’s lawful and unlawful but rather, an opportunity to disclose what’s required, and what we think is a fair and equitable compensation framework.
At Chief, we want to hire, develop, and retain the best talent, making Chief a top destination to accelerate your career. Our compensation framework is a key part of our vision, and we continually revisit and invest in our philosophy and framework to ensure we remain competitive and relevant, on a quest to achieve our vision.
The pay transparency mandates, as well as our own policies and practices, are a means of narrowing the gender pay gap and fostering an engaged and positive working environment that builds trust, on our mission to change the face of leadership.
The hourly compensation for this role is: $25.00/hr
Chief participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.