Axion Ray is a product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use data to build great products. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Join a fast-growing, early-stage startup with the chance to make a significant impact from day one. Our culture puts people first. We will encourage you to bring your full self to work and will set you up to succeed.
What you'll do
- Drive product deployments from a data perspective, where we enable clients to understand their data and problems which can be solved using the platform
- Serve as the primary technical contact for our customers, providing support and guidance on technical issues
- Work closely with customers to understand their technical requirements and objectives, and provide guidance on best practices for integrating our products into their systems
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with our product development teams to identify and resolve software bugs or other issues
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including user guides and API documentationProvide training and support to customers to ensure successful adoption and usage of our products
- Collaborate with our sales and product development teams to identify and implement product improvements and new features based on customer feedback
- Monitor and analyze customer usage and behavior data to identify opportunities for improvements and proactively address potential issuesWho you areHas 3+ years as client-facing project lead in the AI/ML domainCan and enjoys being a lead - from a day-to-day perspective, you’ll work in small teams with minimal supervision and own end-to-end execution of high stakes projects. As a lead, you are able to drive your work and the work of other teams, in an end-to-end projectCan use problem solving, creativity and technical skills to help organizations use their data to drive a real impact in the worldEnjoys deriving insights from data analysis, ML models, building explainable ML models and not just black box algorithmsCan work on product deployments as well as core product developmentCares about writing clean, well-documented code in PythonIs excited about data exploration and insights (in BigQuery/Jupyter notebooks/SQL) as well as building models and setting up data/ML pipelinesIs comfortable working in an environment where priorities evolveUnderstands the best practices of collaborative coding using tools like Git, CI/CD
Nice to have:
- Experience with NLP, early-stage startups, aerospace, automotive or medical device companies
- Join a fast-growing, early-stage startup with the chance to make a significant impact from day one
- Our culture puts people first - we will encourage you to bring your full self to work and will set you up to succeed
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- Career development and leadership opportunities
- A great team
- We bring a unique combination of technical and business skills, with company leaders from top tech companies like Palantir, business leadership from McKinsey, and automotive leadership from GM and Ford
- We’re an interdisciplinary team that prizes collaboration & diversity of thinking
Who we are
Axion Ray’s mission is to improve the quality and safety of engineered products - airplanes, electric vehicles, and medical devices, by creating the world’s best proactive management platform, powered by the latest advances in artificial intelligence.
We’re revolutionizing the way next-gen vehicles are made and are partnering with forward-looking engineering leaders to create and deploy AI models that will accelerate our speed to an electric and supersonic future. Axion leverages bleeding-edge tech & AI stack - including Generative AI and NLP/LLMs - to solve real-world problems.
Our team includes experts in Enterprise AI from Palantir, McKinsey & QuantumBlack, and other top tech companies. Since our founding at the onset of 2021, we’ve deployed across some of the largest Automotive and Aerospace companies in the world. If you want the chance to help build the future of engineering, join us!
Axion Ray is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.